– Adjust the oven rack to the lower position (right under the middle) and preheat oven to 350
– For the crumb, combine all ingredients and stir with a fork until completely mixed. Set aside.
– In a large bowl, beat softened butter and sugar until mixed well and whipped.
– Add the eggs, followed by the yogurt, mashed bananas and vanilla. Set bowl aside.
– In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt and baking soda.
– Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet by stirring with a large spoon. Stir until completely mixed.
– Pour half of the bread batter into a greased 95 loaf pan.
– Combine cream cheese filling ingredients in a small bowl and spoon on top of bread batter.
– Pour remaining batter on top of the cream cheese and then top that with the crumb.
– Bake in oven for 60-65 minutes (or until knife comes out mostly clean). At the thirty minute turn the oven down to 325 (so that the bottom and sides dont get too brown)
Hello! This weekend was pretty uneventful, but still nice and somewhat relaxing. I honestly dont have that much to say about the weekend so I will just let the pictures do the talking!
– An old childhood favorite. Peas n cheese: Peas + 1 slice cheese + 2-3 Tbs. milk. Microwave for 1 minute.
– The dirty boy getting a bath after eating lasagna and getting it all over himself.
– Cream Cheese Swirled Banana Bread with a Crumb Topping and Cream Cheese Icing Drizzle. Wow.
– Reading with daddy after waking up in the middle of the night :/
– Bought the most delicious blackberries I have had in a long time from Target!
– Levi in fan and light heaven at Lowes.
– Salad bar from Jasons Deli
– Forever 21 dress and shirt that was paired with rain boots for a disgusting Sunday.
– Yep this happened. Again. I decided that I just had to try the crunchy.
– Attire for the first half of the day. Thermals and Keenes.
– No shower + rain means = braid
Okay so onto the Vitacost giveaway winner!
I told Stu to choose a random number between 1-68 (total # of entries)
He chose#37 which is
ALEX from The Run Within!
Congrats girl! Send me your E-Mail address and I will get you hooked up with your prize (:
Hope that everyone has a wonderful week!
What did you do this weekend!?
- I have taken being pale and lack of eyebrow plucking to a whole nother level. Does anyone else say nother? I went to write that and sat here for 10 minutes confused about how to spell nother and then had to finally ask Stu. He informed me that the appropriate term was whole other level, but that just does not sound right to me. Am I crazy?? Is this a southern thing?
- I am still depressed about Nashville being over and seriously cannot wait until the fall. Im loving Awkward and I pretty much cried throughout the whole RHOC episode this week. In fact pretty much everything this week has made me cry. Monday I wrote my weekend wrap up about how great it was to see my friends and today I am writing about how let down I am feeling by some friends.
- As if Levi couldnt have gotten any cuter, we bought him some new hats and well- he got cuter. Also I have talked about it before, but their is just nothing that warms my heart more than seeing my two sweet babies love on each other. Axell is the best big sister in the whole entire world!
* Also, am I crazy or is Levi starting to kind of look like me?? Since he was born I (and pretty much everyone else) have thought that he looked like Stu- but after seeing this picture I think I am starting to see me!!
- Dont forget to enter my giveaway for a $25.00 gift card to Vitacost. Seriously they have so many different great products/brands that I know you will love! I did not know this but they even have organic baby foods, pet foods and more awesome health and fitness products than I ever thought!
You have all weekend to enter and I will randomly choose a winner on Monday!
- I made these the other night using the Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder I was sent to review and they turned out so good! They are much lighter than the traditional butter-heavy chocolate muffins and are made using greek yogurt and only a few tablespoons of oil! And they could not be any easier to make- you simply add all the ingredients to a bowl, stir and bake!
Double Chocolate Protein Muffins
Double Chocolate Protein Muffins
– 3/4 C. flour
– 1/4 C. chocolate protein powder
– 1/4 C. cocoa powder
– 1 tsp. baking powder
– 3/4 C. sugar
– 1/3 C. plain greek yogurt
– 2 Tbs. oil
– 2 eggs
– 2 tsp. vanilla
– 1/2 C. chocolate chips (optional)
– Preheat oven to 350
– Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and stir with a spoon until completely mixed.
– Scoop batter into 9 greased muffin cups or use muffin liners.
– Bake for about 17-19 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Hope that everyone has a wonderful rest of the day and weekend!