Everyday life often “puts” a heavy burden on our back. Lifting and carrying guys, climbing stairs, lifting heavy things (from wallets to grocery bags) or simply sitting for several hours affects us and creates contractual and pain. Find the best back pain treatment by Chiropractic Denver.
How To Prevent?
Having a correct posture and improving the health of our back is key to improving your quality of life. And there are preventive exercises that help you achieve this.
First, it is important to know how the support is formed, which has four “parts”:
- CERVICAL SUPPORT: formed by 7 vertebrae, ranging from the base of the skull to the shoulders.
- DORSAL OR THORACIC SUPPORT is the entire upper and middle area of the spine. It has 12 vertebrae and extends from the shoulders to the waist.
- SUPPORT LUMBAR: it is the lower part of the back and has 5
- SUPPORT SACRA: 4 welded vertebrae that form the sacrum and, at its end, the
The spine is an elongated S that begins to form when the baby stops crawling and begins to walk.
The cervical spine has a convex shape. It has several possibilities of movements: flexion, extension, rotation, oblique, and circumference. That is why, when you lose mobility, the rigidity advances. It is a sign of old age independent of chronological age.
The thoracic spine is concave. It is attached to the rib cage and, therefore, has less mobility.
The lumbar spine is convex. This region is the one that suffers the most and the one we most need to take care of because it is very vulnerable.
It is also important to highlight the importance of intervertebral discs, which can be cared for through posture and exercises.
There are some very frequent postural vices:
- INCORVAIA: shoulders and head forward.
- CIFOSISEHADO BEHIND: shoulders back and hip forward, chest sagging.
- HYPERLORDOSIS: exaggerated curvature in the lumbar region.
What is the correct posture? Head in line with the pelvis. Relaxed and online shoulders. Forward chest open. The slight curve in the lumbar region. Flat stomach. The Knees without tension. Body weight on the insteps.
Practical Tips for Daily Living
* Stand, parallel feet separated about ten centimeters, that line the knee with the index finger (groin line, knee, index).
* When lifting something off the ground take the position the skier. Straight back, tail out and what are flexed are the knees, not the back
* Roll up when standing up.
* Sit, stand and walk erect, like poling from the ceiling.
How To Perform The Exercises
Always start with a warm-up, mobility, stretching and abdominal exercises.
Chiropractic Denver For Back Pain Treatment
Chiropractic Denver diagnoses and treats health problems that affect the nerves, muscles, bones, and joints of the body. Manual adjustments of the spine, called spinal manipulation, are the basis of chiropractic care.
When a patient has back pain, the chiropractic treatment consists of manipulations of the spine. It consists of moving a joint of the spine up to the maximum of its range, followed by a light compression. Also, the doctor in chiropractic also can realize other treatments, like massages and other works in the soft tissues.
Some people remain a little sore, stiff and tired for a few days after handling. This is because your body is adjusting to your new alignment.
From Denver chiropractic center, we inform patients that it takes more than one session to correct a problem. Generally, the treatments last for several weeks. There may be two or three short sessions a week at first, and once the patient improves, the treatment may be only once a week.
Denver Chiropractic Center By Dr. Glenn Hyman
1780 South Bellaire Street, Suite 710
Denver, CO 80222